Saturday, January 10, 2009

Will I blow it tonight?

After doing 30 min on the treadmill, I made myself a yummy salad...spinach, tom, broccoli, and cukes w/ lowfat feta and a couple of kalamata olives! Topped w/ Kraft Free Ceasar Dressing! Yumm! (It'll take a few minutes and then the raw veggies will start talking to me...oh well, I'll just suck it up.)

Tonight I have my annual post-holiday gathering w/ all my sorority sisters...everyone brings a dish and the money we would have spent on a dinner out, we donate to charity. (We also have a Dirty Santa exchange.) The problem is the food! I am obviously in the wrong sorority b/c these women cook like there's no tomorrow. (I'm a put it in your best Tupperware, nuke it, and put a lid on it kinda girl!) There will be all kinds of high-fat foods and desserts and alcohol...
I need a game plan

1 comment:

  1. Im so proud of your yummy salad, it sounds very good :) Throw some strawberries or dried cranberries too, thats what I like! :)

    And the treadmill. you kicked ass :) You are doing well at preparing yourself for the evening. Keep it up! I am proud of you.

    Say yes to the desert, but just a sliver. :)

    ReplyDelete