Thursday, January 15, 2009

Don't get too cocky...

Hey everyone. Well, I guess I jinxed myself yesterday by writing that I had small victories. I had a cruddy day at work, and I caved and ate 5 small Reese's cups in a row. I also didn't exercise last night like I had vowed to do. Anyway, I guess with the small victories come small bumps in the road too.
I had a much better day today at work and with my food intake. I am also getting ready to hop on the treadmill. I also have not weighed myself since Monday, and I am sticking to that plan. With the weekend on the horizon, I need to focus on what my plan will be. We have a dinner with some friends on Saturday night, and I'm not sure what she's making. I'll just have to be conservative during the day to be on the safe side.
Anyway, that's my input for the night. Hope everyone is doing great!

2 comments:

  1. You know it's progress - not perfection. You came here let it go and moved on. You did EXCATLY what you are supposed to do. :> Enjoy that treadmill!
    I'm sure you'll do fine w/ that dinner. Taking it easy during the day will allow to have a small splurge w/ friends. I think you have a great plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet those Reese Cups tasted sooo good :) But you ate them and move on :) its just a yield sign on your journey !

    Since you made better choices the next day you are on a great new path! Ooh the weekend scares me too.. 3 days!!! We can do this. Thats good to be conservative through the day. What I always do is eat salad and fruits and veggies, maybe some popcorn. Try to eat the things your body needs that you may not get at dinner Saturday night.

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete