Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Please forgive my manners, and I want to pinkie swear, too!

To Leigh2 and Ann (without the e) - I forgot to welcome you to Operation Bikini 2009! I am so glad you are here and I love having even more posts to read and inspire me. I read Anne's welcome, and I realized how rude I was being. I promise I wasn't raised in a barn! :) And I concur with Anne - if you're lurking out there, join us! We will be that much stronger!

And please please please I want to join the "no weighing until Tuesday" pinkie swear! As you know, the scale and I can't stay away from each other. By the way, I was 131 this morning. But, you'll just have to wait until next Tuesday to find out what the change is! :) This will be very hard for me and we are going to have to hide the scale someplace scary, like the utility closet in the basement.

Remember how I had the blahs yesterday? Well, they continued into today, but I can feel them leaving. I had a pretty good food day, and my lunch of whole wheat pasta mixed with ranch-style beans was actually quite tasty. We went out for Mexican tonight (have you noticed that we go out for Mexican a lot?) and I had the chicken soup. So I feel pretty balanced today. Anne asked about me limiting my meals. Do you mean do I restrict my intake? I eat all day long - I have terrible hypoglycemia that actually makes me faint sometimes, so I work hard to make sure I have plenty of healthy stuff to eat. Because I eat so often, I guess my meals are on the smaller side. Though I can really put some food away if I let myself. And a lot of the articles I've read indicate that many small meals throughout the day are good for losing weight and maintaining your loss.

Tonight I found out that we are having dinner at my MIL's tomorrow night. Should be interesting. See you tomorrow!

XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment