Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome to Leigh 2. Wow, girl! My life seems SO boring when I read about yours. I'm glad your here and can't wait to hear more about your progress.

I also miss Ann (no E) - has she left us or have I just missed her posts?

I am SO glad to see Marie back. Yippeee! When I read her posts, I feel like she's been in my head.

And I admire Leah2's postings. She's an inspiration to me. She also has some great ideas.

Talk about your ideas!? Leah is able to make ANY situation a positive. What a support for all of us - make sure to let us know how we can support you, too! :>

Miss me? :> I'll be back in a while to catch you up on my adventures this weekend - Biggest Loser's coming on!!!! :>
Anne

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are back! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am awaiting the results of the girls trip! Give us details!! Please!

    I love the biggest loser, I never have time to watch it but its so inspiring to make me want to work out..and they do so many things you don't have to do in a gym.. I need to attach my husband to me and pull him across the floor, that would be hilarious!

    How do I get someone to yell and scream at me and make me do that stuff.. oh yeah... you have to pay them a $hit ton of money!! or get awarded the right to the show. I would love to try out for that show.. wonder how it all works!

    ReplyDelete