Friday, January 16, 2009

Week #2

Ok, so I will begin by admitting that I have been slack in blogging. I do have a reason, but it's B.S. The reason, I had a loss last week of 7.5 pounds. This week I have gained 5 of it back and there is no apparent reason to me. I have stuck to my points (I haven't even eaten my bonus points for WW). Now before you start giving me advice because I know there will be ton out there, I want to say #1 there is no day that I have gone over 1100 calories, #2 there is no day that I have eaten over my 23 points #3 I am eating my veggies and fruits and calcium, #4 NO sodas have entered my body, water or decaf tea (no sugar) only, #5 I've worked out every single day minimum of 30 minutes #6 did i mention that i hate this.

So.. i know some advice i will get. #1 maybe i'm not eating enough (maybe not but im eating my ww points) #2 maybe im not getting enough of the good fats #3 maybe i need to up my daily exercise #4 maybe ..maybe...maybe..

I am very frustrated. I feel awful that I am usually someone else's personal cheerleader for this. I helped start this blog what an awful way for me to get off track and pissed off by week #2.

Well I am not giving up. I am feeling down on myself because I can't figure this out. When I did WW last time I was successful the whole time until I got to the 150's. thats where I stick. I hate it.. plateaus are b.s. so I dont want to hear that either (WW leaders will tell you that there is no such thing as a plateau). My lowest adult weight recorded at my doctor's office is 155, meaning I am right now in that range (but my average adult weight measured is 170), however last week when I dropped to the 140's I felt great success. I do not want to be stuck in the 150's. I want to be at a weight I can maintain and I know I can maintain the 150's but I want to know that I can do this. My healthy range is 106-132. I just want the 140's right now (althought the 130s would be ideal..Im not asking too much am I??).

Im setting my short term loss to go to the 140's and stay (and Im not talking 149... thats too close to 150.. Im talking a solid 145) and then I will shoot for my 130 range. I have to know that I can get under 150 and stay there. I know I need to be proud of my 60 lbs weight loss and the fact that I have maintained my weight loss but I want more. I can have it, right?!?!

Any other "diet" suggestions, things that work? I am comfortable and know how to do weight watchers. I know it works and I know it can be successful. Maybe I need to attend a meeting to learn new tricks? Maybe I need to not focus so much on this. I record everything I eat everyday. OOOOOh this 3 day weekend is going to be tough. Its going to be so cold, isn't it so nice to sit by the fire and eat!! hee hee!! I did get the sugar free hot chocolate = 1 ww point! top with some fat free cool whip, yummy!

By the way, tonight at Chick Fil A, if you save your recepit, whatever you buy tonight you get for free at a later date (three weeks from now). I am going to have a grilled chicken sandwich and a fruit cup and indulge in a real sweet tea (chicken sandwich = 5pts, fruit cup = 1 pt, and the sweet tea medium = 2 pts) totaling 8 points. (as of now, my food intake, a fiber bar = 2 pts, 1 cup of grapes = 1 pt, lunch will be a smart ones = 5 points and a small banana = 1 pt. Totaling in at 9 points.. ) So with my CFA dinner I will be at 17 points. I will probably have a string cheese and have 4 points left..maybe desert. .ha ha just kidding!! I need to lose the weight thats not coming off of me!!

Have a great weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment