Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Good Day..

I finished off my points last night with a cup of fat free milk warmed with a teaspoon of sugar free vanilla flavoring.. yum yum..oh and 2.5 small peppermint patties.. Making my total for the day 23!

So far this morning I have had another one of those warm fat free vanilla milk drinks (2 pts) and am about to eat my yummy 2 pt oatmeal and some applesauce.
Breakfast Total: 5 points

I forgot to take my vitamin this morning :( I did however prepare for snacks today (so that I dont have enough points left over tonight to eat chocolate instead of healthy stuff). I brought strawberries, blueberries and a banana (and my sandwich that I will eat for lunch too).

Off to work.. ta ta

Ok.. Im back..

Lunch time consisted of my pastrami sandwich and 1 1/2 cups of strawberries and a banana
Lunch Total: 4 points

For dinner I stopped at Subway.. I swear it is the best thing ever to eat when you trying to lose weight.. its filling and low in points. I had 1/2 a ham sub on their new 9 grain wheat bread (5 points) - and ladies.. no cheese!! (cheese adds two points for a 6" sub). I had lettuce, tomato, onions and pickles on there.. yum yum (all of which are 0 points). I also had a 1 oz serving of Lay's Baked Potato Chips (2 points) and DECAF SWEET (with splenda of course) tea to drink.. by the way you can count 1/2 of your daily water intake with decaf tea (or coffee).
Dinner Total: 7 points

For snacks I have eaten 1 small tiny 3 muskateers 1/2 pt and a small york peppermint patty (1 pt).
Snack Total: 1.5

I still have 5 points left for the day!! yiiipppeeeee!

On a VERY good note.. I got on the wii fit tonight..and I am DOWN 1.7 pounds since Sunday night.. yiiippppeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I exercised for 30 minutes tonight.. I even ran (icky) and did a lot of step and hula hooping :)

I love life..and dieting..really!

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up. You need to come and be my personal trainer so I can love dieting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Marie! Congrats on your loss! :)

    ReplyDelete