Monday, January 26, 2009

Progress...

Hey everyone! Well, I am very happy to report that my experience with the scale this morning was a positive one. I am down 9 pounds! It probably would have been more than that, but I had a few bad things this weekend...mac n cheese to name one. Anyway, I was very pleased with myself, and I remembered how bad I felt last week when it only was one pound. It's amazing how crazy bodies can be. I even had two people at work today comment that I looked like I had lost some weight. You all know what a boost to the self-esteem that is!

I totally understand about the weighing more than once a week. We all have to do what works for us. I am soooo thankful for this blog! On my good days and on my bad days, it's nice to know it's here just waiting for me. Thanks for the support. By the way, is it just Marie, Anne, Leigh, and me blogging? Come join us if you haven't already. It is soooo liberating!

Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! Just think - you are almost in the double digit range. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 9 pounds!?!?? I am so jealous.. that is so great! I am sooo proud of you! You are awesome! :) Keep it up!! You rock!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You are my role model...
    I feel like if I can make progress and not expect perfection of myself I'll be OK. I got the best recipe for chicken chili a couple of weeks ago. I can't remember if I have posted it yet or not. I'll try to share it this weekend.
    Good to "hear" from you all! :>

    ReplyDelete