Tuesday, January 20, 2009

If you enjoy chili on these frosty days...

You might want to try product from Boca Burgers. There are these Boca Chili Bowls. I've only been able to find them at Publix and Ingles. I took one for lunch today, at it was pretty awesome. I zapped it in the micro for 3 and a half minutes, sprinkled a small amt of grated cheese on top, and I was good to go. You could even put in a pack of 100 calorie crackers to mix in (if you're like me..I like my chili thick.)
It was a hot, warm satisfying lunch for only 120 calories for the entire bowl. I'm serious! Give it a try!
Talk soon,
Leigh2

3 comments:

  1. I am a HUGE fan of Boca products, and I love their chili! Great idea about stirring in the crackers. They also have a good frozen lasagna - I can't remember the stats on it, but it is in the 5 point range for WW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds soo good. I will have to try it. I hate that Kroger doesn't carry all the good stuff that Publix does (they don't even have polenta - which i found out that there a million recipes to use it in..its a staple food in Italy..learned that too).

    I will try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome I LOVE chili - I'm a Boca-Virgin - are they in the freezer section?
    Do crackers really come in 100 cal packs?! Are they w/ the reg crackers?
    I'm adding this to my list...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete