Thursday, January 8, 2009

Exhausted

Today was hellacious at work - and someone was worried about me and came running with an emergency plus-size Kit-Kat. But I resisted! She put it back in her desk drawer in case I needed it later. But I didn't. However - remember when I said that I bet you can't wait until you find out what dinner I have tonight? Well, surprise! We went out and ate Mexican! I had a mushroom quesadilla with rice and beans and some chips, but - are you ready for this - no beer! And I sure did want one after the day I had. Not the sissy size either, but a 32 ouncer. I'm sure that I didn't have the most sensible meal, but I also didn't overdo it because I don't feel stuffed. The scale was 128.5 this morning, but I'm pretty sure it won't be tomorrow!

Since Marie is posting so many excellent resources, I wanted to put my two cents in as well. You absolutely must check out Hungry Girl. Lots of great tips and recipes and very Weight Watchers oriented. You can sign up to receive a daily email that will be one you actually want to read!

Must...go...to...bed....

Nighty-night!

1 comment:

  1. OK, so who the hell can have Kit Kat in their desk drawer "just in case"!? What is that - "Just in case?" I wouldn't ever have a Kit Kat in my drawer b/c I'd have eaten the damn thing! (Sorry, some people just piss me off w/ their seemingly natural self control!) Anyway, I am SO proud of you, Leigh, for 2 things :>

    First, you resisted the Kit Kat! Yipee!!!!! That is totally awesome! And you had every excuse to eat it!

    Second, you did NOT have an egg sandwich for dinner! AND no beer!? My god, girl! You are superhuman! Everyone knows beer goes best w/ Mexican food!!! (However, keep in mind for those extreme moments that a Michelob Ultra does only have 75 calories... while a Bud Light has 110)

    You MIGHT have a slight temporary weight increase on the scale from all the salt, but roll w/ that and wait for the scale to go back down. (I know that's going to be hard for us scale junkies - there HAS to be an official name for THAT!)

    Congrats on an day wele done!

    ReplyDelete