Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm baaaack....

Good morning! (Told you I'd be back :>)
It's Sat AM. I am an early riser by nature. (No, I don't exercise now. I said I get up. I didn't say I functioned!) Hubby's still in bed. This is usually when I graze randomly on "goodies" I find while burrowing through containers in the fridge. (There's that small rodent thing again...hmm. I'll think more on that later.) Anyway, while downing these and reading the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly that arrives on Fri night, I can easily consume 500-700 cal before 9 am.

So this morning will be different. I've made myself a cup of hot tea and am checking out the Hundry Girl site Leigh gave us. Wow! It is great...And you, lucky OP2009 follower that you are, will get to what what non-fattening "goodies" I found this morning.

Right away I on the main page I found a link to "Girl's Bite Out" which gives info on weekend eating (How timely!) There's whole list of related categories w/ a search box. When I read the post for this weekend I was SO proud of myself! It refers to the top ten things you can do to be successful in your weight loss, and I am doing many of them. Ladies, number one is.....(drum roll please).....connect w/ others! It even mentions joining a blog! (Do we rock? Or do we rock? :>) Anyway, here's the link if you want to read the whole list. Great ideas..... :> http://hungry-girl.com/girls/index.php

I also, found a printable food list. (Perfect timing for me.) Sat. AM I make a list and go to the grocery. Then I come home and realize I have nothing I want to eat. I buy the same old stuff week after week...Today I'll be armed with new ideas. They also offer a printable version. Here's the link: http://www.hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=1635

Off to check out that web site! (I'll be bock! - That's supposed to be Arnold...Sorry! :>)

No comments:

Post a Comment