Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm Full Today

Everytime I start to focus on what I am eating I go through days of being hungry all the damn time. But not today. I am not sure if my body is already getting use to this eating change or if I am not so concious of what I am eating and how much more I can eat for the day.

I started my day with the usual milk, oatmeal and applesauce. For lunch I had 1/2 of a 6" sub from subway (leftover from dinner last night) and 1 cup of blueberries. I had a few stressful moments due to crazy work envrionment lately (loonnng story) and ate 2 mini york peppermint patties (they are so yummy.. I could literally eat all 23 of my points with peppermint patties..so if you ever wanna buy me a gift..that would be it!!) hee hee! For dinner we had yellow chicken and rice - 1 cup = 4 points and I had a "italian blend" salad (thats what the bag says..it just looked like a lot of lettuce to me) and I had 4 strawberries on it.. and I Found the BEST salad dressing at Kroger tonight. Its made by Maple Grove Farms (they make the best sugar free syrup too.. try it!!). Anyway the dressing I used is the Fat Free Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing , it is ONLY 5 calories for 2 tablespoons (0 points), so my filling salad was 0 points and it tasted great!!!

I got on the wii fit again tonight for my 30 minute workout. Do y'all think that doing this type of acitivity for 30 mins a day is ok? I feel like I should be sweating my ass off at the gym. I did a lot of kickboxing this summer..didn't lose any weight but I did lose inches.. after the class I felt like I wanted to kick my own ass for being so wore out (I almost passed out twice and even threw up afterwards). With the wii fit I sweat a little but I definetly don't get the "kickboxing" workout. Maybe as I do this more I will unlock more challenging games to play. I did the step thing for 25 minutes today and was pouring sweat..then I raced my husband in the running..the running does kick my ass, my calves are super sore from yesterday and hurt even more after tonight. The two of us are super competetive so it was a 5 minute race to see who was better (I won... but barely). By the way I do have to give him some credit, he is down almost 9 pounds from Sunday. Yay for him too (eventhough he is a man and we all know things are "easier" for them).

So I have 7 points left for the day, its 10pm and I am out of things to eat and full. I HAVE to eat my points because I know my old WW leader would be fussing at me! I think I will go drink some milk and indulge in some Reduced Fat Cheez Its (I LOVE those useless but oh so tasty crackers).

P.S. Down 1.1 from yesterday! Yippeee.. Weight loss since Sunday evening = 2.8 pounds.. its so nice.. (I will keep my fingers crossed that I don't blow it this weekend while I'm working on Saturday - keep me inspired!)

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it a great feeling to get through the other side and feel that sense of...I don't know what to call it...just barely holding on, maybe? Anyway, it's awesome when it goes away!

    I am so gonna have to try those Subway sands. I usally do Quizos which are dripping w/ grease...Subway is a much better deal both price and health wise. I think I'll treat myself each week to a different one and find out which ones work best for me.

    As far as the wii, my theory is that any activity that has you moving can count as exercise. In fact, one of the exercise gurus (god only knows which one...I've read SO many!)says that the most successful exercise has 2 elements: it fits maturally into your lifestyle and it is changes on a regular basis to keep your body responding to new stimuli. My god girl! If you do wii tonight, the step thing today AND race the hubby you have rewally done a lot...Hell, I'm being proud of myself for getting exercise in 4 times a week! You rock!

    I have decided that low fat Chhez Its have a secret ingredient. They have crack in them! If I eat one, I want the WHOLE friggin' box!!!! They are the bomb!

    I am SO proud of you for almost 3 lbs (and in 4 days!!! Holy weight loss, Batman! You are damn good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so think you are rigt about the crack in cheez its..they are so yummy.. I measured my 25 crackers! I love them.

    YOu are probably right about just moving and the exercise..something is better than sitting and watching tv.. now if I could just apply that theory to laundry (which I absolutely hate doing).

    Thanks for the congrats.. I'm working hard!

    ReplyDelete