Saturday, January 24, 2009

Where is everyone?

People must be super busy! I miss seeing your posts.

I am pleased with my OB progress right now. After the pinky promise not to weigh for a whole week, I discovered that is not the right plan for me. I need to weigh whenever I want because that helps me gauge whether I need to be more careful or whether it's okay to splurge. There are studies supporting weighing daily and others supporting weighing weekly. I guess each person needs to figure out what is best for them. The most important thing is to not tie your feelings or self-worth to a number!

If you are a WW SmartOnes eater they are on sale at Publix right now - 50% off, which is a huge deal. Be sure to stock up!

I also bought some Arnold Sandwich Thins to try. They are like a cross between English muffins and hamburger buns. 100 calories, 1g of fat, and 6g of fiber for the whole wheat ones. I'm going to try it with my Boca burger (tomato basil - yum) for lunch today. I'll let you know if they are worth buying. They were on sale for $1.50 a package (Publix), and each package has 8.

Tonight I am trying another Cooking Light recipe, Sausage and Spinach Soup. I'll let you know on that as well. I am planning on making some homemade bread to go with it. Bread can definitely be a trigger food, but I find that if I eat high quality stuff that it is easier to savor it rather than shoving it in my mouth as fast as I can. I am really trying to practice moderation instead of restriction.

I'll check in later. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment