Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm baaaaack....

in the saddle again :>
Best day yet this week. Guess that vent last night helped! Hope I didn't run anyone off...

I've now not weighed myself since Tues AM...Today was easier than yesterday which was crazy. I have one of those really cool doctor's beam scales. I kept walking past it and stopping. I even thought one time that I could weigh myself and no one would know. Then I could come on here and lie and no one would know...but you know what? I'd know and I have to respect you and me enough to be honest with both of us, so I didn't weigh. (yea me! :>)

Danger! Danger! Will Robinson!
I'm going out of town this weekend on a girls' trip to the beach.
B'fast won't be a problem - fruit and a toasted english muffin w/ a slice turkey and hot tea w/ Splenda (what I eat every morning). I also went online and found a Subway that appears to be close by...that'll be my lunch treat. NO chips!
Dinner has me worried. I love seafood and plan to eat it. I figure I'll stick to anything not fried or floating in butter. And stay away from those dreaded breads.

Any other suggestions? Any seafood dishes you know of that are healthier than others?
Hope you are all doing well with your health goals :>
Anne

1 comment:

  1. You have a cool doctor's beam scale? Im jealous but I KNOW I would not stay off of it.

    Ok now Im really jealous that you are having a girls weekend. I think that is something I will need to do in the near future! We should all begin OB09 outing...... that isnt focused around food..maybe we need a cool activity to do! :) We will definetly have a success party!

    That is soo awesome that you already looked up places that are close by, SUBWAY is fantastic and one of the best fast food's to eat. I am the fast food queen so post if you want help. I know what to order everywhere!!(even taco bell!!)

    I am not a seafood eater..well Im learning but I love it covered in butter!! I like all my fish fried as well with vinegar (hey its better than tartar sauce). Just practice moderation and you can eat the food's you like. I also order kids meals almost every time I go to fast food (for example at chick fil a if i dont want to eat another damn grilled chicken sandwich.. I will get the kids 4 piece nugget meal with fruit or fries and its a waaay better choice than a grown up meal).

    Best of luck this weekend, I will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete