Monday, January 5, 2009

Introducing....Leigh!!!!

Leigh here - I was a total pig over the holidays, but I always am! I get on the scale *a lot* so of course this morning was no exception. I am NOT shy about my weight - today it was 130.5, which I'm totally cool with. Seven years ago this month I started Weight Watchers. At my first weigh-in I weighed 150.6 and in May 2002 I reached my goal of 130. During the summer of 2002 I actually got down to 122 (in jeans!) but from the comments I heard that was too skinny for me - I'm 5'6". I eventually worked my way back up to 130, and I fluctuate from 128-133, so I'm guessing that 130 is the right place for me. Sometimes it looks just right and sometimes not, but my body seems to like it here.

So WHY am I doing Operation Bikini? I'm so glad you asked! I am soooo squishy. You would not believe the muffin top I have going on. You know what it looks like when you pop open a can of Pillsbury biscuits? Well, that's what it looks like when my shirt rides up. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a tad, but still, it needs work. So I don't really want to lose weight, just extra fat. We'll talk about the FUPPA next time - I know you can't wait.

I kinda sorta follow Weight Watchers, but in a little less regimented way. I'm not counting points because I get a little crazy obsessive with it - I'm just trying to eat right and be mindful of what's going in my mouth. Here's today so far:

Breakfast - Fiber One cereal and bran flakes with light vanilla soymilk
Snack 1 and 2 - string cheese and banana
Lunch - Wild Mushroom and Chicken Stir Fry mixed with Tofu Shirataki Noodles, fat free lemon yogurt
Snack 3 - Honey Nut Cheerios
Dinner - who knows? probably a scrambled egg and cheese sandwich and salad

I told myself that I would go to the gym twice this week, but Monday wouldn't be one of those days. Tomorrow maybe.

Okay - that's about enough for now. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment