Friday, April 17, 2009

Boot Camp (part 2)

Well, I don't really feel sore today. Maybe the teeniest bit tight in the back of the legs and the upper arms. I'm going to have to kick it up a notch next time - if I can. More on that in a second. I did go for a 2 mile walk this afternoon, which counts towards my 10 minutes of cardio we were instructed to do 3 times a week.

Anyway, I am having trouble with my foot. I had a stress fracture a year ago, and it has never really felt quite right since. The big workouts over spring break followed by Boot Camp are probably a little much for my poor foot to handle. I debated on calling the doctor today, but I'm going to wait and see how it feels Monday. I'm afraid if I do go to the doctor I'll end up in a different kind of Boot Camp.

See you later!

xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Well? What ever happened w/ your foot...all better now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my foot seems to be feeling better! Maybe boot camp is exactly what it needed to get stronger. I have to rest it sometimes, but the pain is definitely less. Thanks for asking! :)

    ReplyDelete