Friday, February 6, 2009

Hi again everyone!

I know I haven't been on here in a while but thought I would catch yall up. First of all, I have lost 4lbs and have managed to keep it off for over two weeks now. I just wish it could be more! I do have a physical fitness test coming up so I have to start conditioning for that (even though it shouldn't take a test to work out, but hey, I hate working out). I expect to lose a couple more from that. I have still been watching what I eat, but I saw some pictures from the last month and I don't like them at all. I ordered the Jillian Michaels game for Wii and along with my WiiFit that I am expecting I should be able to start doing workouts in my room. Hope everyone is doing good!

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    It has a nice blog.
    Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
    A hug from my country, Portugal

    ReplyDelete